Visit the Gerona Tarlac Website: Gerona Tarlac | Serbisyong Totoo
- Scroll down and click Business Permit Image
- Or you can access it using this link eBPLS – Login
You will be directed to the eBPLSystem and continue by logging in to your account using your username and password
Proceed by clicking “Click here to Apply”
STEP 4-1: BUSINESS APPLICATION PART 1 and PART 2
Business Application Part 1 (TAXPAYER’S INFORMATION) and Part 2 (BUSINESS INFORMATION)
- Under the Application Details please select from the Type of Application as for RENEWAL
- Click “Search Existing Business” to proceed
- Choose the existing business that you want to renew by clicking the boxes on the Action section.
- To confirm your answer, click the “Yes” button to proceed
- Once application is confirmed, Part 1: Taxpayer’s Information and Part 2: Business Information will be automatically system generated.
- Please scan properly the provided data that was generated and in case of changes or update needed regarding both Taxpayer’s and Business Information, feel free to change as necessarily
- Under Mode of Payment, select your desired payment as “Annual”, “Semi Annual” or “Quarterly” payment.
- All fields with red * asterisk are required fields and “Do not leave it blank”
- After accomplishing the required fields, Click the “NEXT” button to proceed.
STEP 4-2A: BUSINESS APPLICATION PART 3
Business Application Part 3 (BUSINESS ACTIVITY/REQUIREMENT)
- Indicate your Annual Gross Sales/Receipts (for renewal)
- Under Essential : 750,000
- Under Non-Essential : 650,000
STEP 4-2A: BUSINESS APPLICATION PART 3 (UPLOADING OF FILES)
- 1. Requirement Name: Barangay Business Clearance
- 2. Choose File: Look and select your scanned barangay clearance and then click the upload button.
Summary and Submission
- On this step, you may re-check all the data you provide if all informations are correct.
Note: Please Carefully read the part ” I DECLARE UNDER PENALTY OR PURJERY of that the foregoing information is true and based on my personal knowledge and authentic records. Further, I agree to comply with the regulatory requirement and other deficiencies within 30 days from the release of the permit.”
- You may also save it as a draft if you want to review it further.
- Once your sarisfied with the data that you provide and no changes needed, click the “Submit” button.