Yesterday, in commemoration of the 143rd birth anniversary of Manuel Luis Quezon, NHCP Executive Director Restituto Aguilar and Mayor Joy Belmonte with Vice Mayor Gian Sotto unveiled the “Manuel L. Quezon” historical marker at the Museo ni Manuel Quezon.
Some members of the Quezon family also witnessed this commemorative event.
This event is also part of the History Month 2021 celebration.
– See the schedule here:https://tinyurl.com/HistoryMonth2021activities
– We can download the posters through this link: https://tinyurl.com/HistoryMonth2021posters
– Read Proclamation No. 339 here: https://tinyurl.com/HistoryMonthproclamation
– Try the official profile picture frame through this link:www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=1017591839047738
– Let’s share our activities for History Month 2021 by using our official hashtags: