Metro Federal Steel Corporation (San Antonio, Gerona) is in need of the following:
• Manage, train and monitor employees
• Monitor employee compliance with operational standards
• Direct and assign employees as needed to ensure all aspects of quality product or service delivery.
• Complete weekly inventory as needed
• Candidate must possess at least College Graduate
• Required skills: Excellent Organizational skills, Leadership and Communication Skills, People Management Skills, Coaching Skills.
• Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that the order are complete
• Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
• Clean driving record
• Special licenses may be required or operated certain vehicles
• Experience may be required or preferred
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules
• Strong time management
• Ability to walk, drive, lift and carry heavy items for extended period
• Attention details
• High School diploma
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Strong work ethic
To all interested applicants may submit their updated resume to PESO located at 2nd floor of Gerona Municipal Hall.