Updated guidelines For the management of COVID-19 in the Province of Tarlac from May 16-31, 2021
1. Daily curfew hours shall now be from 10:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. of the next day from May 16, 2021 until May 31, 2021;
2. The implementation of the liquor ban shall likewise be extended from May 16, 2021, to May 31, 2021, in accordance with Provincial Ordinance No. 007-2020, but only in the following LGUs with a high number of COVID positive cases:
g. Tarlac City
3. The conduct of face-to-face cockfighting (sabong) in the Province shall be strictly prohibited. However, the conduct of cockfighting for the sole purpose of e-sabong licensed and regulated by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is allowed.
4. All essential travels shall comply with the requirements of the Provincial Government of Tarlac Travel Pass (www.pgtravelpass.com) and the Movement Activity Tracker Application (www.mata.wah.ph) as the primary contact tracing system;
5. All updated Resolutions of the IATF for the management of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), imposing additional restriction measures, specifically the Interim Guidelines on Workplace Prevention and Control of COVID-19 jointly issued by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) shall also be put in place and implemented within the Province;
6. All updated Resolutions of the IATF for the management of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), imposing additional restriction measures, in relation to mass gatherings including the following but not limited to meetings, religious gatherings, venue and capacity of dine-in restaurants, and other food chains, operations of schools and libraries, shall be strictly followed;
7. Minimum health standards such as wearing of face mask (surgical and procedural masks), washing of hands, wearing of the face shield, and social distancing shall continue to be observed strictly.
Provincial Government of Tarlac