1. Voter registration in the Office of the Election Officer, including satellite registration, is suspended in ECQ areas, and will automatically resume once the quarantine status is downgraded to MECQ, GCQ, MGCQ or any lower quarantine status.
2. Only applications from residents of the locality where the mall is located, or from those intending to transfer their registration record to the locality, will be accommodated. Ex: Robinsons Place Antipolo will cater only to residents of, or transferees to, Antipolo;
3. Limited number of slots in consideration of mall hours and strict adherence to health protocols;
4. Application forms are available for free at the booths. Forms may also be downloaded at comelec.gov.ph, or accomplished online at irehistro.comelec.gov.ph. For application forms filled out via the mobile app, just present the QR code; and
5. Bring at least one valid ID and your own ballpen.